The Red Pill Email 2014 Email Vendor Features & Functions Guide has been published and Zeta Interactive was awarded two Silver Medals for its sterling performance. In its fifth annual report, Red Pill looked at 43 mid-market and enterprise email vendors, focusing on features and functions, as well as skill level required to use them.
Zeta competed in the Combined Enterprise-Level Overall category featuring platforms capable of sending tens of millions of messages per month per client. Zeta also competed in the Enterprise-Level Full Service category for vendors with 55% or more of their clients taking advantage of Full Service options.
Zeta won the Silver Medal in the Combined Enterprise-Level Overall category, finishing just six hundredths of a point out of the top podium position. Zeta finished ahead of competitors including Experian, Digital Impact (Acxiom,) Responsys, StrongView, and SilverPop.
Zeta scored another Silver Medal in the Enterprise-Level Full Service Overall, once again finishing just six hundredths of a point out of the Gold Medal position.
Red Pill Email Medals
Just as impressive as its podium finish was Zeta's scoring across a wide range of disciplines. Zeta earned perfect scores from the judges in twenty aspects of the competition including:
- Enterprise-Level Professional Services
- Full-Service Profesional Services
- Enterprise Vendor Security
- Full-Service Vendor Security
- Enterprise-Level Form Processing
- Full-Service Form Processing
- Enterprise-Level UI Export
- Full-Service UI Export
- Enterprise-Level UI Export Ease of Use
- Full-Service UI Export Ease of Use
- Enterprise-Level Deliverability & Hygiene
- Full-Service Deliverability & Hygiene
- Enterprise-Level Pre-Configured Programs
- Full-Service Pre-Configured Programs
- Enterprise-Level User Support
- Full-Service User Support
- Enterprise-Level Report Levels
- Full-Service Report Levels
- Enterprise-Level Audit Trails
- Full-Service Audit Trails
See the complete results in the Red Pill Email 2014 Email Vendor Features & Functions Guide or contact our Business Development team to learn more.